Infographics increase engagement and get more links because our brains process visuals faster than regular text. Sometimes, a visual representation can convey information more quickly and effectively than words alone.
Infographics for seo play a key role in capturing attention, enhancing engagement, and securing additional links due to our brain’s ability to process visuals quicker than standard text. Their visual appeal can simplify complex information and make it more accessible to a broader audience, contributing to a more comprehensive understanding of the content.
Infographics are particularly advantageous for clients in technical sectors such as medical, legal, or technology, where conveying complex information becomes more accessible through visually appealing graphics. Infographics cater to readers’ need for essential information and are potent assets for building links, providing a distinct advantage over competitors.
While the benefits of infographics are substantial, their creation demands careful planning, thorough research, and a well-organized design approach. A rudimentary graphic with sparse information won’t impress readers. Crafting infographics for seo that genuinely aid your audience is crucial, but presenting information in an easily understandable format can be time-consuming. To be effective in both SEO and the link-building realm, the quality of your infographics is paramount.
This guide aims to walk you through the strategic use of infographics for link-building, enabling you to integrate these visually rich assets into your SEO initiatives seamlessly.
The Importance of Infographics For Link Building:
- A robust medium for cultivating unique links.
- Establishing a connection with your audience.
- Amplifying a brand’s visibility.
Quality on page seo infographics can attract natural backlinks, especially beneficial for clients holding a strong position in the SERPs. Their ability to convey complex information effortlessly makes them highly shareable, increasing social media engagement. As the most effective form of rich media, infographics contribute significantly to brand exposure through organic links, social shares, and promotion on external websites.
The heightened engagement and exposure not only fortify your brand’s online and offline presence but also enhance your backlink profile. Moreover, using QR codes in infographic links can facilitate tiered linking strategies.
Crafting a Highly Marketable On Page SEO Infographic:
The importance of an infographic lies in its format and the information it holds. A well-designed graphic will only benefit if the information is organized and coherently. Proper research and planning are essential, involving the selection of the suitable format, design elements, information, and including QR code links.
While you can undertake the research and design process independently, several services and tools, like our custom Infographic link building service, can assist in creating diverse types of infographics based on the data you provide.
If you opt for a DIY approach, the process includes:
- Identifying the infographic design concept by exploring various formats.
- Researching and organizing all intended data before sending it to the designer. It can be achieved by referring to existing infographics, written content, or utilizing statistical data from Google searches.
- Structuring the layout of the data visually.
- Creating the infographic.
- Generating QR codes for external links and incorporating them into the infographic.
- Compiling a list of link targets and submitting your on page seo infographic for link signals. Manual outreach can also feature your infographics in other blogs and content.
Selecting the Right Infographic Format for Your Content:
How information is presented is as crucial as the information itself. Choosing the most suitable infographic type to communicate content to your audience and maximize link-building opportunities effectively is imperative.
As infographics are inherently visually appealing and often convey easily understandable information, they will likely be shared across various platforms and sites.
Various infographic designs and formats cater to different types of information. Here are some examples and use cases to guide your decision:
Ideal for providing overviews and highlights on a specific subject or introducing a new concept. These infographics are typically sectioned and numbered with subheadings for improved readability.
Used to visualize the history of a subject or events over time, showcasing the evolution of a product, service, or idea by highlighting key intervals with visual elements.
Best for presenting research data or information from multiple places. Visual elements make statistics more engaging and facilitate a better understanding of data relationships.
Effective for visualizing regional data, highlighting various regions, analyzing patterns, identifying target markets, and tracking population growth.
Ideal for simplifying the stages of a specific process, whether presented vertically or horizontally. These can range from simple process graphs to complex mind maps connecting critical elements.
Compilations of elements presented in a list format, accompanied by helpful information. This type of infographic is easy to create.
Elements are organized by importance in a hierarchical structure, similar to organizational charts.
Useful for comparing several ideas side by side, with vertically separated items for visual clarity.
Choosing the correct type of infographic can be guided by image search results, templates, or graphic design services. Our Infographic and rich media link building service offers a hassle-free solution, creating diverse infographics based on your provided data.
Utilizing Infographics for Link Building:
Building backlinks through infographics content involves various strategies suited to different scenarios. To achieve optimal results, consider implementing the following methods:
Natural, Organic Linking:
- Infographics, when designed effectively, can attract new backlinks over an extended period without manual outreach.
- The visual appeal and shareability of infographics make them valuable for inclusion in other content, reducing the need for active link-building efforts.
- While natural linking is less time-consuming, it can be challenging, mainly if your content needs to rank higher organically. Keyword research is crucial to maximize visibility.
Infographics and Manual Outreach:
- If natural linking is not yielding the desired results, manual outreach becomes essential.
- Identify websites that share content similar to your infographic, reaching out to those in related but not directly competitive spheres.
- Propose how the infographic can be used on their site, making it easier for them to add.
Citations & Signals:
- Utilize citations and signal platforms to upload rich media and enhance your profile with additional content.
- Incorporate QR codes into infographics to guide Google crawlers to additional links, maximizing brand mentions.
Diversify Backlinks Through Infographics:
While there are numerous strategies to attract backlinks to your site, leveraging infographics as a linking method can set you apart from competitors who may not be tapping into this rich resource.
Consider incorporating brand links into your clients’ campaigns to bolster link quantity and deliver engaging content for their audience, versatile across various marketing channels. Infographic promotion emerges as an effective and streamlined approach to building links to vital website pages and brand assets.
To maximize the impact, select the appropriate infographic type that aligns with your information and integrate QR codes for seamless linking. There are several free QR code generators available for your convenience.
If you prefer a hassle-free solution, our Infographic and rich media link building service offers an affordable outsourcing option. With the basic service, you can secure over 30 links, and by opting for add-ons, you can access an additional 50 rich media links. This comprehensive approach saves time and enhances your link-building strategy with engaging visual content.